My top five are:
1. Facebook: helps me keep in touch with my friends and family. It also allows me to look at photos from the night before and quickly untag them.
2. IMDB: when I am watching a film, I always get that pesky feeling “who is that actor? what have I seen him in?’ This website give you all the information you need about actors and films.
3. Asos: This fashion gem helps identify the new trends and helps you look like a celeb for a fraction of the price.
4. Go Fug Yourself: This site is great for checking out the celebrities latest fashion triumphs and faux pas.
5. Wikipedia: This site is very useful for finding out information quickly…even though it can not always be trusted.